Acne is often linked to hormonal fluctuations, skin inflammation, skin stress and sometimes also to skin care products
The use of certain skin care products can make acne worse because they often strip the skin barrier and cause skin irritation. However, it is possible, if you know what the cause is, to treat acne in a gentle and effective way.
Too much sebum production
High production units of the testosterone hormone (e.g. during puberty and stress) are converted into dihydroxytestosterone (DHT) by the enzyme 5 alpha in the skin. This stimulates the skin to produce extra sebum and makes it painful and burning. However, the good news is that you can reduce the activity of the 5 alpha enzyme by using the natural acne treatment of Purity Serum and Balance Fluid. Both products contain the natural Alpine Herb Epilobium Fleisheri which has been proven to reduce the enzyme 5 alpha and reduce sebum production by 56%.
Acne occurs, among other things, because dead skin cells narrow or block the entrance to skin pores. Especially if there is an overproduction of sebum. As a result, the skin pores become clogged and the skin becomes inflamed, resulting in a pimple. Purity Serum plus rainforest rescue blemish serum contains a low dose of Salicylic Acid from the Willow Bark extract, which helps remove dead skin cells and frees clogged pores. Also try our “Vitality Mask”, for exfoliation of the skin and reduction of skin irritations. It contains Biospecific Marine Enzymes, which refines the pores and evens out the skin by 61%.
Bacteria in the blocked pores cause sebum production to break down into fatty acid, which causes irritation and inflammation, resulting in breakouts. The Purity Serum Rainforest Blemish Blend contains the strong Amazon antibacterial Andiroba, which works together with 2 other extracts and reduces the number of inflammations (pimples) by 42% genetic factors (other family members have severe acne)
Acne is caused by:
- Hormonal factors
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Too much hormone production
- Environment such as free radical impure air
- Too much humidity degree
- Too much sebum production and closing cosmetics
- Not keeping your skin clean (constipation)
- Oily scalp
- Squeezing pimples with unclean hands
Some tips and tricks for impure and acne skin:
- Don't scratch your face or pop your pimples
- Cleanse your face every night and always use salicylic acid cleansing. (Do not use salicylic acid during pregnancy)
- Ask your dermatologist or skin therapist or beautician for advice if you can't figure it out yourself.
- Excessive sebum secretion do not use a greasy cream
- Provide moisturizing and anti-inflammatory lotions or emulsion